Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Contact Info

Hello Ladies! We are trying to gather contact information from all of you. If you have not received an email from Stephanie Greenhalgh yet, then we still need to get your information.

Please leave a comment or email Jenny at cedarrowleys(at)hotmail(dot)com. You can also call any of the officers to let us know.

Here's what we need:

-Your name
-Home phone number
-Cell phone (if you have one) - and whether or not you can receive texts
-Email address
-Birthday (don't worry, we don't need to know the year) ;0)

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

3 comments:

CCFD-WIVES said...

Thanks Jenny, This looks great!

Betsy said...

I haven't recieved an email, but Michelle K. called me - does that work?

BC

Jenny said...

Betsy, I'm pretty sure we have your info. I will check later and let you know if we still need anything.

You should have received the email though, so I will check and see what email address we have down for you.