Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Featured Lady - April Miner


Getting to Know You Questionnaire:

1) Full Name:April Holbrook Miner
2) Nicknames:apey, apeface, ape, aperilla
3) Where are you from?Vernonia Oregon then Logan utah
4) How did you meet your spouse/significant other? My brother served a mission with him in south africa
5) How long have you been together?10 years this october
6) Do you have any children?yes 2 girls 2 boys
7) What are some of your favorite hobbies? crafting, outdoors, decorating, cooking
8) What are some of your talents? decorating, organized, patient
9) What’s something about yourself that most people probably wouldn’t know? I was homecoming queen
10)What’s your favorite color?purple
11)Describe yourself in ONE word: happy
12)Where do you work?at home with my wonderful children
13)What is your favorite restaurant? Olive Garden
14)What is your dream vacation? Theres a lot! European tour, Hawaii, Galapagos Islands, and many more!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Darling family photo! I love the baby's hair too!!

Betsy said...

I don't know where my other comment went... but anyway - I was wondering if I could call you apeface from now on :)... if my other comment is lost in blog work - it said that I loved teh family picture. I especially liked teh baby!

CCFD-WIVES said...

Cute Family

April Miner said...

yes Betsy, apeface is cool with me! :)