Monday, July 20, 2009

Featured Lady - Katie Sorensen



Getting to Know You Questionnaire:

1) Full Name: Katie Gardner Sorensen
2) Nicknames:
3) Where are you from? St. George
4) How did you meet your spouse/significant other? My roomate was dating his friend/co-worker. They tried to set him up with my cousin, she thought he was too young and brought me along so it wouldn't be a date. So we all hung out in a group for a while until he finally asked me out by myself.
5) How long have you been together? 11years
6) Do you have any children? 2 boys -8 yrs, 7 yrs, and our little girl is 3yrs
7) What are some of your favorite hobbies? Reading, Softball and Basketball on occasion, Developing new ideas for teaching Spanish, camping and spending time with my family
8) What are some of your talents? Does taking naps really well count?
9) What’s something about yourself that most people probably wouldn’t know? I am always surprised when people think that I am quiet, because I SO am not, I kind of enjoy being obnoxious.
10)What’s your favorite color? Blue
11)Describe yourself in ONE word:
12)Where do you work? Canyon View High
13)What is your favorite restaurant? depends on the day, Texas Roadhouse sounds really good right now.
14)What is your dream vacation? We went to Cancun last year, it was great, so return there and we also really want to go to Hawaii some day.

No comments: