Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lady of the Week - Keeley Dawn Sophia Smith

 Keeley
 Kevin
The kids

Birthday - Sept 17

Family - My husband is Kevin Smith.  I have four children, Corbin is 9 (step-son), Cooper is 3 1/2, Caydence is 17 months, and Kimberly, our foster daughter, is 17 years old.

How long has your husband been a firefighter and how long serving with Cedar City?

June 2011

How long have you been married?

I met Kevin when I was 13.  We started dating when I was 16.  We have been together for 8 years and married almost 5 years.

Where did you grow up? 

Cedar City!  Go CHS Redmen!!

Do you have a favorite family tradition? If so, what is it?

We always open one present on Christmas Eve and it is always PJ's.  We always go look at the X-mas lights together.  We always stay up with the kids on New Years Eve and bring in the new year by banging on pots and pans.

What do you like to do when you have an hour to yourself?

Read my book, or get on facebook.  LOL.  Breathe & relax & enjoy the quiet.  But that rarely ever happens with our kids LOL.

How do you spend your Saturdays? 

Hanging out with my family.  We love to camp, fish, walk our dogs, go to the lake & go boating when it is warm.

Do you work? If so, where and what is your title?

I'm a mommy & that job never ends! 24-7 7 days a week and nights too when they're sick LOL.

What is your most embarrassing moment? 

When I was pregnant, I sneezed and peed my pants at Wal-Mart.

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Brazil because it's beautiful.  As long as it is with my family, really anywhere.

List some of your favorite movies.

Twilight, Breaking Dawn, Eclipse, New Moon, Notebook, P.S. I love you.  Oh ya, did I mention TWILIGHT LOL.

List some of your favorite books. 

Twilight Saga, Vampire Academy, Clockwork Angel

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? 

Depends on the mood I am in but I really like Cookies 'n Cream

What types of things would someone find in your purse?

Diapers, wipes, cell phone, makeup, keys, wallet, bandaids, teething tablets, a bottle, sometimes my kids clothes, once my son even filled it with rocks.  Oh and my chihuahua sometimes.

What is one thing about yourself that you want the ladies in the auxiliary to know?
I love my husband more than anything and I support him 100% and I love that I can be a part of what he loves to do.

No comments: