Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lady of the week - Valeena Wood

Birthday
12/16

Family – husband’s name and kids (if you want to name them)
My husband is JJ and we have 3 kids. Jesse, Elijah, & Presley

How long has your Husband been a firefighter and how long serving with Cedar City

CCFD since 2008

How long have you been married?
9 1/2 years

Where did you grow up?
Don't judge...I grew up in Tooele, UT

Do you have a favorite family tradition? If so, what is it?
Relay for Life

What do you like to do when you have an hour to yourself?
take a nap, do some yoga, or find helpful hints & creative projects on pinterest

How do you spend your Saturdays?

Winter Saturdays are spent cleaning, playing at the park with the kids, running errands, grocery shopping.
Spring, summer, & fall Saturdays are spent doing whatever we can outside..fishing, hiking, camping, climbing, etc.

Do you work? If so, where and what is your title?
I am a full time mom and I work at SUU 3/4 time in the Registrar's Office. I evaluate transcripts for transfer students.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

My family would say I like to wear my helmet backwards when riding an atv...I didn't know there was a wrong way to wear a helmet made in the 1970's

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I want to go to Alaska to see the northern lights and da bears, and Hawaii to see the blue water and snorkel.

List some of your favorite movies.
Cool Hand Luke, A River Runs Through It, The Help, all of the Toy Stories,
 

List some of your favorite books.
I am currently reading The Help & the last of the Twilight books, but I enjoy anything that is inspirational.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Vanilla

What types of things would someone find in your purse?
to do lists, fruit snacks, essential oil, contact solution, keys, newly found recipes, phone, wallet,

What is one thing about yourself that you want the ladies in the auxiliary to know?
I love Reese's peanut butter cups...

No comments: