Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Featured Lady - Jessica Barker


Jessica is married to Jesse Barker who is one of our full-time firefighters

Getting to Know You Questionnaire:

1) Full Name: Jessica Barker
2) Nicknames: Jess, Jessie, Bird (it's my maiden name)
3) Where are you from? All over-Evanston Illinois, Medford Oregon, Richfield Utah-I'm a bit of a gypsy!
4) How did you meet your spouse/significant other? We met through a mutual friend and hung out together for a few months before we started to date and the rest is history.
5) How long have you been together? A little over 4 years, 3 of which we've been married.
6) Do you have any children? Only our puppy Peanut
7) What are some of your favorite hobbies? Reading, anything outdoors (fishing, climbing, camping, etc), spending whatever little time I get with my husband, and traveling.
8) What are some of your talents? Talents...? Pass
9) What's something about yourself that most people probably wouldn't know? I'm a cleaning/organizing freak!
10) What's your favorite color? Green
11) Describe yourself in ONE word: Does tired count?
12) Where do you work? Southwest Utah Youth Center-I'm a juvenile corrections counselor
13) What is your favorite restaurant? Does In N Out count?
14) What is your dream vacation? Anywhere with no cell service, my husband, and an ocean.

No comments: