Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Party - NOTICE DATE!

When I was first informed of the Valentine's party, I was told that Saturday the 21st would be the party. So that's what I had posted on the blog. But I just got the flyer and here's what it says:

------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine's Dinner & Bingo Party
Friday, February 20th
6:30pm
Main Station

Ham and Potatoes will be provided

-Please call by Feb. 16th for food assignments and to RSVP!
Sonia Brunson -- 463-1895 OR
Nyra Benson -- 586-1568

*Remember to bring your own dishes!

------------------------------------------------------------

So I apologize if this throws some of you off, but we'd love for all of you to make it. I was able to switch my schedule to be there so we hope you can, too. Call Sonia or Stephanie if you have any questions (or leave a comment on the blog).

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Stephanie - will there be a social hour at 6:00pm?

CCFD-WIVES said...

No Social Hour

Jenny said...

Thanks!

Betsy said...

The party was SOO MUCH FUN!! Thanks so much for everyone who put it together. That was the first time Scott has attended in all the years he's been with CCFD and he too had a great time. Thanks again!