Monday, March 30, 2009

Featured Lady - Jenny Rowley



Getting to Know You Questionnaire:

1) Full Name: Jennifer Leigh Rowley (I've never gone by Jennifer though, call me Jenny!)
2) Nicknames: Bozo, Van G (my maiden name is Vanover - it comes from that), Jenny
3) Where are you from? Taylorsville, Utah
4) How did you meet your spouse/significant other? We first met while tubing at Snow College. I was dating someone else though so nothing came of it. We later re-met at SUU at an Institute Dance (sounds cheesy).
5) How long have you been together? We've been married for almost 7 years
6) Do you have any children? Two. One is in heaven (our son, Parker, who died at birth in 2004) and our two-year-old daughter Hayley
7) What are some of your favorite hobbies? blogging, reading, using my Cricut
8) What are some of your talents? Dancing, tumbling, softball
9) What’s something about yourself that most people probably wouldn’t know? I once shattered both my knee caps and broke my wrist performing different tumbling skills!
10)What’s your favorite color? Red
11)Describe yourself in ONE word: Optimistic
12)Where do you work? I mostly stay at home with our daughter, but I also work at Deseret Book, teach at a local dance studio, and choreograph & judge for high school & college drill teams.
13)What is your favorite restaurant? Red Robin . . . yum! I do love Leatherby's though. If you haven't been there, then you need to go (it's in Salt Lake)!
14)What is your dream vacation? I would LOVE to go to Alaska!

No comments: