Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Featured Lady - Valeena Wood


Valeena is married to J.J. Wood. He's one of our new rookie firefighters. Let's give her a big welcome!

Getting to Know You Questionnaire:

1) Full Name:Valeena Ann Wood
2) Nicknames: J.J.'s wife or Beanie
3) Where are you from? Tooele, UT
4) How did you meet your spouse/significant other? through a mutual friend. I thought he was very hansdsome so my friend introduced us.
5) How long have you been together? 8 AMAZING years; 7 of which we have been married
6) Do you have any children? 2 adventurous boys (Jesse is 5 & Elijah is almost 2)
7) What are some of your favorite hobbies? anything with family, climbing, fishing, camping, hunting, canyoneering, Wii fit, and soon to be quilting
8) What are some of your talents? I would consider being a working mom of 2 boys, 2 dogs, and a goat definately a talent....OH and a wife too!
9) What’s something about yourself that most people probably wouldn’t know? I REALLY enjoy Laffy Taffy jokes, I love their simplicity
10)What’s your favorite color? brown
11)Describe yourself in ONE word: optimistic
12)Where do you work? SUU Registrar's Office...Go T-Birds!
13)What is your favorite restaurant? The Olive Garden
14)What is your dream vacation? I have already been there. JJ surprised me for our honeymoon and took me to "Graceland"....but my new dream destination is an Alaskan cruise with J.J.


No comments: