Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christy Douglas 5 Things


5 Things on your wish list

1. For my family to be healthy and happy.
2. To have a cook and a maid.
3. To upgrade my kitchen with new cabinets, countertops and flooring.
4. That I could learn to play the guitar. (I am taking lessons)
5. A million dollars, of course.

5 Favorite restaurants

1. The Cheescake Factory
2. Olive Garden
3. Paula's
4. Pizza Factory
5. Chili's

5 Things you are looking forward to

1. Thanksgiving.
2. Christmas.
3. The Celine Deon concert in Salt Lake City with my Mom and sisters.
4. The Nascar race in Vegas coming up in March.
5. Bedtime for a good nights rest. I am exhausted.

5 Books you've read

1. Two Little Girls in Blue
2. The Gift
3. Nighttime is My Time
4. Driver #8
5. ????? I don't spend much time reading.

5 Things you love to do

1. Anything that allows me to spend time with Travis and my boys.
2. Shop.
3. Eat.
4. Spend time at the cabin on the mountain.
5. Puzzles.

5 TV Shows you love to watch

1. Nascar races
2. CSI
3. Football
4. Utah JAZZ
5. Sienfeld

No comments: