Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 19, 2012 meeting

The ladies auxiliary had their first meeting of the year and there was good food, lots of laughing, story telling and getting to know each other.  This year's presidency wants to focus on getting more ladies to come out to the meetings and get involved with the auxiliary.  The schedule of the monthly meetings is now posted on the blog so you can write it down on the calendar.  I am going to do my best to put names with faces but I will be honest and say that I can't remember everyone's names.  So if you know someone in the picture that I haven't named please let me know so I can put their name down.  Leaving a comment will be fine.
 Yummy desserts!!!
 And the yummy soups!!!
 Nyra Benson and Mary Ann (sorry I don't know her last name but I do know that she doesn't have a computer so at least she won't see this)
 Penny McConnell and Sonia Brunson
 Our fearless leaders
Danielle Jensen, president, and Sonia Brunson 2nd Vice
 TaMerra Higgins and Amanda Franta
 Terry Irons - RNCW (registered nurse chief's wife)
 Amanda Franta, Stephanie Greenhalgh, Jesse Schmid
 Sue (and again I am sorry but I don't remember these other ladies)
Lauren Nelson, (help!!!)

No comments: