Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lady of the Week - Jesse Schmid




Birthday - April 4th

Family - Luke, husband, Gage (3 1/2 yrs), Berlin (2 yrs), Mason (2 monthsish)

How long has your husband been a firefighter and how long serving with Cedar City?

He is in the Rookie class 2011

How long have you been married?

5 years, it will be 6 in March

Where did you grow up? 

I grew up in Cache Valley, moved around a lot when I lived there, but lived in Hyde Park, Hyrum and Smithfield mostly.

Do you have a favorite family tradition? If so, what is it?

One that I love since I met my husband is going camping on the beach in Carlsbad, CA every year (or every other year).  And for Christmas Ever, we make lots and lots of good food, open pajamas and watch a new Christmas movie every year.

What do you like to do when you have an hour to yourself?

These days I like to take a nap!  But I also love to read.

How do you spend your Saturdays? 

Usually cleaning!  It's one day I have help with the kids so I can just get cleaning!!! Sometimes it's spent in pajamas playing and watching movies with the kids!

Do you work? If so, where and what is your title?

I do not currently work.  I am a stay at home mommy!

What is your most embarrassing moment? 

Can't think of one!!

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I would definitely go to Tahiti and sit on a sandy beach for a couple weeks!  It would be a great place to relax!  Anywhere with sun and sand is okay with me!!!

List some of your favorite movies.

Next 3 Days, Yes Man, Nothing to Lose, Hangover

List some of your favorite books. 

Hunger Games is my current favorite

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? 

Cake Batter Ice Cream

What types of things would someone find in your purse?

Wallet, chapstick, a diaper, bib, binkies, fruit snack and granola bars, and lots of recipes!

What is one thing about yourself that you want the ladies in the auxiliary to know?

I am so proud of my husband for finally getting to do what he loves and has always wanted to do!!!

No comments: