Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lady of the Week - Sarah Nielsen

Birthday - August 31

Family -My husband's name is Brigham Nielsen.

How long has your husband been a firefighter and how long serving with Cedar City?

Since 2011.

How long have you been married?

We have been married for 2 1/2 years.

Where did you grow up? 

I was born in Sacramento, CA and I have moved 22 times and lived in 6 different states.

Do you have a favorite family tradition? If so, what is it?

Brigham and I go to my family's hour on Christmas Eve and we always read the Polar Express and drink hot cocoa.  Another tradition of Brigs & I is every Christmas season for the last 5 years, we take pictures in a photo booth and keep them & compare what has changed the most.

What do you like to do when you have an hour to yourself?

I love work out or play volleyball or do zumba.

How do you spend your Saturdays? 

Usually cleaning!  Because during the week I work a lot.  Brigham and I always go on a fun date on Saturday nights, usually it involves sushi!

Do you work? If so, where and what is your title?

I work at Enterprise Rent-a-Car.  My title is Management trainee.

What is your most embarrassing moment? 

I got home from work one day and in my bedroom mirror I noticed my underwear showing.  My pocket had ripped and that day our area manager was at the office.  Before I left to go home, he asked if I needed any work clothes money and I told him no.  When I got home I realized why he asked!

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I would go to Ireland because I love their music and I hear the scenery is beautiful.  Plus I love their accents :)

List some of your favorite movies.

PS I love you, Phantom of the Opera, Newsies, Annie, Taken and Finding Nemo

List some of your favorite books. 

Hunger Games, Toxin, Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Twilight, Harry Potter

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? 

Pistachio

What types of things would someone find in your purse?

My phone, wallet, bobby pins, gum, coupons, punch cards, gloves

What is one thing about yourself that you want the ladies in the auxiliary to know?

I love anything that has to do with hair and fashion.  I love doing hair and make-overs!

No comments: