Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Featured Lady - Carrie Randall



Getting to Know You Questionnaire:

1) Full Name: Carrie Lynn Randall
2) Nicknames: Carebear
3) Where are you from? Salt Lake City
4) How did you meet your spouse/significant other? Through a mutual friend at SUU
5) How long have you been together? 4 1/2 Years. Married for 3 1/2
6) Do you have any children? Yes, one 10 month old adorable trouble maker--Will
7) What are some of your favorite hobbies? Anything outside, hiking, camping, fishing, running, biking, climbing etc..
8) What are some of your talents? I don’t know-- Definitely not describing myself.
9) What’s something about yourself that most people probably wouldn’t know? I worked for the BLM as a wildland firefighter for 4 years
10)What’s your favorite color? Depends on what it’s for. But mostly pretty conservative, blue, green, white, or black
11)Describe yourself in ONE word: Happy
12)Where do you work? Cedar Breaks Academy in Parown, I’m a math teacher
13)What is your favorite restaurant? Anywhere with authentic Mexican food
14)What is your dream vacation? Anywhere with the ocean or mountains with my family

3 comments:

Jenny said...

It was so fun to learn more about you, Carrie. I had no idea that you used to fight fires!

Carrie Randall said...

Hey Thanks, Jenny you do a great job on this blog!

Betsy said...

I LOVE WILL! He's my favorite boyfriend!