Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Featured Lady - Karen Cox


Getting to Know You Questionnaire:

1) Full Name: Karen Lee Wood Cox
2) Nicknames: Maja, Mom
3) Where are you from? Born in Apple Valley, California moved to Cedar in 6th grade and moved to Holden Utah in the middle of my Senior year
4) How did you meet your spouse/significant other? At Millard High School in Drama Class.
5) How long have you been together? Since high school. Married 23 years on Valentines Day. I know, romantic Huh?!
6) Do you have any children? Five. Kristin 20, Kasey 19, both married. Kimber 17, Kyle 16 and Kurtis 13.
7) What are some of your favorite hobbies? Reading, gardening, handwork, piecing quilts, fishing, camping, 4-wheeling and cooking.
8) What are some of your talents? Playing with kids and some of my hobbies a guess.
9) What’s something about yourself that most people probably wouldn’t know? I enjoy rappelling, shooting and cake decorating.
10)What’s your favorite color? Green, this month anyway.
11)Describe yourself in ONE word: Crazy
12)Where do you work? I have a Day Care in my home and work a few nights a week at KFC.
13)What is your favorite restaurant? Don't really have one. But I do love any kind of sea food and a good steak now and then
14)What is your dream vacation? Anywhere. I just love to travel and see new places.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So fun to read more about you! I had no idea that you and Erick met in high school!