Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Featured Lady - Christy Douglas


Getting to Know You Questionnaire:

1) Full Name: Christy Willden Douglas
2) Nicknames: Lou Lou
3) Where are you from? Milford, Utah
4) How did you meet your spouse/significant other? While attending college here at SUU.
5) How long have you been together? We met 20 years ago in January and will be married 19 years in August.
6) Do you have any children? Two awesome boys ages 16 and 9.
7) What are some of your favorite hobbies? Camping, motorbiking, snowmobiling, shopping
8) What are some of your talents? I play the piano, cooking (when I have time), I am also learning to play the guitar (maybe someday it will be a talent).
9) What’s something about yourself that most people probably wouldn’t know? Eddie Rabbitt once kissed me on the cheek.
10) What’s your favorite color? Blue
11) Describe yourself in ONE word: I am pretty sure I cannot be described in one word. I guess just plain CRAZY!
12) Where do you work? I work as the superintendent's secretary at the school district offices.
13) What is your favorite restaurant? Too many favorites!!!! The Cheescake Factory, Olive Garden, Bajio, Costa Vida.
14) What is your dream vacation? Probably just anywhere I can escape with my boys.

No comments: